A documentary road series
The documentary series was shot during the six weeks of traveling through the six megacities in Asia. It is told in a loose and humoristic documentary-road-movie style. Guiding us through the episodes are our two European presenters: Lucas from Belgium/The Netherlands and Hyunsin from Germany/South Korea.
- Inside the pressure cooker. Life as a student or young professional can feel stressful. How do we stay sane in a world that demands so much from us? Can we change the system?
- Human connections. Life in Asian megacities can feel lonely sometimes. How do we connect with each other? Can cellphones and robots replace human interaction and touch?
- Finding our voice. If you’ve got something to say, you might as well say it. An episode about finding the courage as a generation to speak out on things that matter to us.
- Love and sex. How hard can it be to find the one, someone to love? Quite difficult, judging by the amount of desperate singles. An episode about looking for love and intimacy.
- Making an impact. There’s loads of urgent global issues (environment, ageing populations, inequality) that seem way too big to tackle. But we just need creative young people that dare to come up with ideas. An episode about millennials’ drive to make a difference.
- The new human. The robots have arrived. DNA modification makes it possible to live longer and healthier. What will our future look like? Do we all want to be 150 years old?
Reach out for us
Right now we’re looking for an online broadcaster in Asia to reach the right millennial audience, and to co-produce the series with us. Please get in touch with us, so we can send you more information: email@example.com.